For each event created in your CMS the weather feature can be configured for the specific event location.
1. Select the desired event and click on Weather.
2. Enter a short heading in the text field. We recommend to mention the place name. There are 255 characters available.
3. Select a header image that is displayed above the preview in the app. You can use one of our templates or upload your own graphic (3000px x 1286px, JPG or PNG).
4. Set the number of days in advance for which the weather should be displayed. You can choose a period between 2 - 5 days.
5. Finally, enter the coordinates so that the weather can be displayed for the correct location. You can either find coordinates via Google Maps or you can use the coordinate search.
You then only have to put the Weather tab into the menu so that the participants can see the preview.