I might want to use the Mobile Event App - what can I do?
Modified on: Tue, 21 Apr, 2020 at 9:47 AM
- Please contact our sales team around our managing director Jürgen Mayer (contact) and leave your contact details. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- We would be happy to advise you on the costs and functional scope of the app
- We provide you on basis of the discussion / your Mail a noncommittal offer
- When you sign the offer, our account managers will take over your project - they can discuss the specific timing and implementation with you - and will also give you an introduction to the system so that you can work on your app easily and without complications.
- Please note that a sufficient amount of time in advance to create your app is of great advantage. This time is needed, for example, to discuss the functions, maintain content, log on to the App Stores, etc. A project lead time of at least three to four weeks is ideal. In some cases, it is also possible to implement the project more quickly if, for example, you maintain the content yourself or continue to use an existing app. Nevertheless, ask for your offer as early as possible - so that you simply have more time for planning and implementation, because our app offers many possibilities that want to be discovered.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.