How do I create a speaker?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 1:47 PM
- First create your speakers as persons
- Select the desired agenda item to edit
- Add the desired speaker(s) to the agenda item - in the corresponding input field by auto-completion by typing or by list selection
- Speakers are considered persons in the CMS, which is why they are created in this area.
- E-mail and password can be omitted when creating speakers. Mail and password are only necessary if the speaker will also use the profile for login.
- All instructors that you add to agenda items are stored in an automatic system group. You can use this system group as a speaker group in the App menu or on the dashboard.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.