What is the difference between "Global" and "Event"?
Modified on: Thu, 23 Apr, 2020 at 2:32 PM
- In the "Global" area you can edit general settings of your app (e.g. start screen, all persons)
- In your eventyou can edit event-specific content (e.g. agenda, persons of the event, location plan)
- In the "Manage Events" area you can create new events or edit the title or preview image of an event
- Contact the plazz AG team if you would like to book a new event with us
- If you miss a certain setting in the CMS, please check if you are in the "right" area - certain settings are only available globally or in the event
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.