What are optional agenda settings?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 1:45 PM
- Open the agenda item to be edited and scroll down
- You define whether the agenda item may receive a rating of 1-5 stars from the participants. You can only see the results in the CMS.
- You specify whether participants can create notes for the agenda item.
- You define whether questions may be asked about the agenda item. You can only see the questions in the CMS (moderation area).
- Define whether participants can save the agenda item in their personal app planner.
- These options can also be quickly adjusted for all agenda items using the "Multiple changes" button (in the agenda overview)
- The options do not have to be used by you - but the partial use of the options supports the personalization and fun factor of your app considerably
- You can determine different settings for each agenda item
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.