What is a subordinate schedule block?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 1:44 PM
- Open the agenda item to be edited and click in the field "subordinate schedule block".
- Select the agenda item that should be above it
- This function is optional and does not need to be used by you.
- If you use this function, you will see the higher-level agenda item with its subitems in the CMS, as seen in the following screenshot
- Your participants will be able to open the agenda item in the app and see the various subitems
- A subordinate agenda item automatically takes over the category of the main agenda item. However, you can enter your own time.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.