- You will usually receive a password by e-mail – however, this cannot be used for permanent use.
- After the first login a separate view appears – there you must enter your own password in the Password field and confirm this with a second entry
- Follow the password instructions stated below – in most cases the app requires a password of at least five digits
- The password entry serves the security of your account
- You can also change the password in your profile at any time later
Why am I asked to create my own password? Print
Modified on: Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 2:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.