- You can also use the web version of the Mobile Event App - this is called up via a URL in the browser of the device. The URL is usually communicated to you in the invitation mail.
- The web version is often used by Windows Phone users or PC users.
- The Web App offers almost the same functionality as the natively installed apps for iOS or Android. Only the scan function, which is rarely activated by organizers, is not available to the web version.
- To use the Web App you need a stable Internet connection.
- We recommend temporary use of the Web App in case you have not yet been able to install the native apps on your iOS or Android device. This allows you to quickly retrieve data, e.g. from the agenda, on site.
I don't have an iPhone or Android phone. Can I still use the app? Print
Modified on: Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 2:10 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.