The app does not work - what can I do?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 2:08 PM
- Do you have a stable Internet connection on the device? Some functions in the app require this, e.g. sending surveys. An Internet connection is also required to synchronize new data.
- Have you installed the latest version of the app? Please check the App Store or the download page of the app from time to time to see if new versions are available.
- If the app was not provided to you via the public App Store, but via an internal download page: please ensure that you trust the manufacturer of the app according to the instructions in the device settings.
- If you can exclude the reasons mentioned above, we recommend that you completely uninstall and reinstall the app. Your login data will not be lost.
- If the problem persists after the new installation, please contact the support team of plazz AG. Please note the following information:
- Detailed description of the detected error, from when exactly does the app not work?
- App platform (iOS, Android, Web), name of the device, version of the operating system
- If possible, send us a screenshot of the problem / the error message / the wrong display.
- With the help of this information it is possible for us to help you more quickly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.